Why is it so expensive for new young drivers once they have passed their test????
There are a number of reasons;
- The responsibility. (Health and Safety at Work Act)
- Decision making, in an instant.
- Forward Planning.
- Lack of experience.
- Lack of confidence.
- Lack of practice.
- Being scared to be driving all alone.
Insurance prices vary enormously from person to person, from postcode to postcode, vehicle to vehicle but you can be sure to pay upwards of £1500 for your first policy.
SO, what are the consequences of getting it wrong?????
- A small scratch somewhere on the car.
- A small dent her and there.
- A broken mirror maybe.
- Killing someone.
- Serious injury to you or someone else.
- Living with the shame and guilt.
- The impact on your family and friends.
- The impact on others; other families, Police, Ambulance, Fire and witnesses.
- Going to prison.
- A criminal record.
- Losing you job.
- A massive fine and legal costs.
- Not being able to get insured in future.
- Not being able to travel abroad in future.
All for the sake of trying to
cut corners or winging it to pass the test instead of the 6 P’s;
Proper Preparation and Planning Prevents Poor Performance!
So, when you think about the cost of a one hour driving lesson, you have to consider that we are professionals;
- We have undergone many hours of training.
- We are responsible and caring.
- We have many years of driving experience.
- We aim to keep you safe, us safe and everyone around us safe too.
- We have patience.
- We are confident.
- We create a friendly and comfortable working environment.
- We are monitored regularly by the DVSA for Quality in the delivery of service.
We are happy to share all of this with our customers for the princely sum £24 hour.